NEWS and CURRENT PROJECTS
- Andiamo! is going to be performed at the Midwest Clinic in Chicago, December 2023!!
- Recently embarking on a NEW CAREER! Owner of Grand Mesa Strings Publishing, very exciting leap from orchestra director! Composing updates:
- Cellos in Charge! and Wizard's Quest have been selected as J.W. Pepper's Editor's Choice 2023
- Recently released Andiamo!; Cellos in Charge!; Harvest Moon Dance; In Search of Excalibur; Wizard's Quest
- Mustang Triumph has been selected for J.W.Pepper's Editor's Choice 2022
- Farewell to Cavendish has been released by Grand Mesa Strings 2022
- Ain't Got No Penguin Blues & Rim of the City has been released by C.Alan Publications
- Inishowen to be performed by the Clark High School Orchestra at the Midwest Clinic in Chicago, December 2019!
- Inishowen performed by the Lakeshore Youth Sinfonia, April 2019
- String orchestra piece Inishowen accepted for publication by Grand Mesa Music & designated Editor's Choice by JWPepper in 2018
- "Safe in God's Hands" was performed at the National WELS Choral Festival in La Crosse, WI on November 12, 2017
- COMING SOON!! New projects are CONCERT BAND music for grades 1-3. Very exciting - stay tuned!
- Recently composed "Cellos in Charge" for beginner cello section feature & "Andiamo!" for viola section feature, coming to GMS spring 2023
- Commissioned by Park View Middle School, Muckwonago, to write a piece for string orchestra, premiere May 2020.
- Recently composed Unshaken for the Shoreland Federation Theme Song 2020-2021
- Recently composed Let Us Fix Our Eyes on Jesus for Shoreland Federation 2018-2019 Theme Song - check out choral works for sample score
- Recently composed Cascade Suite for solo trombone; Two Poems by Emily Dickinson for SSAATTBB, piano and violin